Translate

sábado, 27 de noviembre de 2021

Second Interview with Randy Padron from Diabolic Events - November 2021


Hello, it has been some time since we did the first interview about Diabolic Events, more specifically since December 2019. Has there been any news lately?

Still doing shows and rolling hard

How have you been able to cope with holding Diabolic Events during the COVID-19 health crisis?

It’s been hard but I’ve done a livestream and actual shows



An event will be held shortly with the presence of The Fossils who, as far as we know, had not played for a long time.  How did you find out that The Fossils were back?

I saw they put up a recording


Presentación de The Fossils tras largo tiempo inactivos


What bands do you usually have more often and what others would you like to have for future events?

There’s so many bands I want to book and put on 1 lineup


Why aren't there usually DJs advertised at your events?

I’ve actually been getting DJs for my shows lately

Yo soy DJ


Do you have problems finding spaces to hold events?

Not at all

What would you say to the people who have participated in your events?

Thank you & much love for helping us go on for 7 years



Could you do something like Psychobilly Meeting in your area?

I don’t think so but it’s never impossible

Is there room for genres other than Psychobilly in your events?

Of course I’m trying to mix it up.



Has the Psychobilly scene grown in Southern California? (Question by Edgar Fernandez)

Honestly in comes in waves but it’s always cool seeing younger cats come to the shows.


And most importantly I thank my mom she helps me out at all my shows she’s
my number #1 supporter


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario