Translate

jueves, 9 de diciembre de 2021

Interview with Takashi Koyama from the label Dirty Trash Fuck'n Show!!! Records - December 2021



Hello Takashi, tell us about your label. When did you create it and why?

About 5 years ago. When I was tired of vinyl collectors, I thought I should make something that I didn't have. Did you have any other labels before? No, first try. Why Dirty Trash Fuck'n Show!!! Records as a name? When I wanted to do something with Psychobilly, I suddenly got an idea.



What style are the groups you edit? There is no particular commitment. A psychobilly band that I found wonderful. And trash, that's all. What was the first group you edited? Die Spiele =DDD 7"



And the last one so far? The Go Go Cult 7"


You edited Ratpenats, which is my band, but why only 20 copies? Because it ’s not the band you ’re currently playing.



There are people who demand more copies of the Ratpenats single. Would you do more? I don't have that idea so far. What groups would you like to edit? The band currently playing as much as possible. I try not to reissue as much as possible. What groups on the other hand would you never edit? Bands with strong claims from other genres.



Where are you from? Are there many people who like Psychobilly and its derivatives in your area? From Japan. Not many but not few. Thanks for replying to the Plasma webzine session, you can add whatever you want or something that we have forgotten. Gracias!




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario